Monday, November 6, 2017

Welcome to Paper Marble Tracks

Welcome to Paper Marble Tracks

This blog is all about how to make paper marble tracks and sharing this information with everyone including free paper marle track templates in .pdf format.

My son (3 at the time writing) for some reason, that I don't understand, has this fascination with marbles and if I allowed him to, would sit for hours on youtube watching balls and marbles. Luckily I don't :-).
So I was going to buy him a marble run but then was quite taken back by the costs, so I decided to make him one instead and document it all so that anyone visiting the site can make one too.

My objective was to put a smile on his while enjoying the process of making it together. Which actually included me making a quick mini one to keep them busy while I build a bigger one :-)

Some of the topics I will cover can be found below.
It was also very time consuming for me to draw the templates for my projects and will make this available for free for simple alike, and share ;-). Note I'm still in the process of writing up all the how-tos etc so subscribe to be notified of any updates and templates.

  • Building the Frame
    • What you need including alternatives
    • Building the frame and mail structure
    • Shelves
    • Short Shelve
    • Long Shelve
    • Support Beams
  • Making Tracks
    • Straight Tracks
    • Curves
    • Funnel
    • Loops
    • Starters
    • Merge
    • Splitter
    • Jumps
    • Winding Straights
    • Spirals
    • Swings
    • Funnel Exists
    • Half Pipe
  • Download of free paper marble tracks
Thanks for visiting and good luck with your project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment